Monday, October 26, 2009

Hellcat



Hazel Hill has become a close friend of ARAWA over the last year and is a consistent source of inspiration for me. Her Show Cave gallery in Los Angeles has been kind enough to host my video work as well as turning us onto the likes of Owleyes, Matt Furie, and Animal Charm. Her portfolio of work on MadeOfThis.com is truly awe inspiring and her output shows no sign of letting up anytime soon. In addition to helping Sean and I complete Nancy Fortune's website earlier this year, she recently finished working with Genesis P. Orridge on Psychic TV's THEE PSYCHICK BIBLE: A New Testament and in March will be doing moving image pieces for the Cosey Fanni Tutti event called COSEY COMPLEX at the ICA (Institute of Contemporary Arts) in London. Phhew, feel like I need to catch my breath after all that. Any of you readers getting jealous yet, 'cause I know I am. Not only does Hazel have her art life nailed down, she also snagged a total hottie in the BF department, dating Nitzer Ebb's Douglas McCarthy. I asked if it was ok to mention that and if we might share a bit of Nitzer's past and she gave the thumbs up! She also mentioned for all our European friends, Nitzer Ebb will be opening up for Depeche Mode in the coming months, so keep your eye out for that tour! I'm super excited to get to the Halloween stuff Hazel shared with us, so in no particular order I'm just gonna dump it on you! Thanks Hazel for all you do for us @ ARAWA. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Psychic TV's THEE PSYCHICK BIBLE: A New Testament
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant

Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Gold!)
Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Burn!)
Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Lies!)

Hazel's Halloween Pics
























Hazel's Halloween Gifs















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hazel you're the awesomeest. These pics are BLOWING my mind.