Thursday, October 23, 2008

Creepshow

I can't even begin to count how many times I've seen this movie. First watched this many times over at a friends house who had HBO (with the big ass 20lb turn dial cable box), back when HBO was like, "Woah, you've got HBO?". I think back then HBO was Creepshow, then Back to School, Rambo and then Creepshow again. So good.

Trailer ("Cringe at weird kids!")...


The whole show...

Part 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

And a little Creepshow from the often brilliant and often annoying, Ariel Pink.

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti- Creepshow

1 comment:

tommy boy said...

Sean, Im so glad you included this. Creepshow 1&2 are some of my all time, anytime favorites. Throw Twilight Zone the movie in there and you've got a powerful antibiotic when taking a sick day from work. And man, do I need some of that now.

I'll have more posts queued up in the next day or so. In the meantime, keep rocking it.