Monday, February 25, 2008

Germania! (Der Sechste)

According to the indispensable and often misleading Babelfish (whose Hitchiker's namesake I won't go into but would like to), Recht Herzlich means "quite cordially". Being that I would like to quite cordially invite all of you to spend another week in Schlaraffenland with me, I don't think there's anything more appropriate I could post. Der Kleine Elefant's got lot's of synth's, catchy sugary verses and a big dose of weird. And it's about elephants. Elephants are so rad.

Recht Herzlich- Der Kleine Elefant

If you missed out on Germania last time... You're auf'd! Just kidding, go here to catch up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what silly song...
guten abend :-)

Anonymous said...

hallo Marcus
Isn´t a silly song it´s german underground "Neue deutsche Welle"
best regards Plastisch(on my space too)

Unknown said...

Thanks arawa for writing so nicely about "Der Kleine Elephant". I am Sergio (Andreas) - one part of "Recht Herzlich" and just discovered your blog post. A real flashback...